Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I was bored

I took this quiz val sent me. I'm Prarie Dawn, which is good. That was also the link Val made me on her blog, so it works.

You scored as Prairie Dawn, Prairie Dawn is very mature and intelligent. She writes plays, directs them, and plays the piano. She leaves the acting to her friends. She likes studying and thinking about her future career. She's serious, but she can be spontaneous at times. She's a born leader, and she is a mediator. Prairie knows how to meet people and have a good time!

Prairie Dawn

82%

Rosita

82%

Zoe

79%

Ernie

75%

Cookie Monster

75%

Bert

75%

Abby Cadabby

75%

Elmo

64%

Grover

61%

Count Von Count

61%

Telly Monster

57%

Oscar the Grouch

54%

Big Bird

50%

Which Sesame Street Character Are You? (Many outcomes)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: